How to Acquire Clients , Value-Based Fees , How to Write a Proposal That’s Accepted Every Time
October 2, 2012 - San Francisco Bay Area (Mountain View, CA)
Combining three core programs, this special workshop cuts to the essence of successful consulting, providing participants with the foundation required to drive business growth. Whether you want to jumpstart your practice or increase your momentum, this seminar will provide you with the tools you need to realize rapid ROI on your efforts.
This program has been developed under the guidance of Alan Weiss with his endorsement. It was delivered in Washington, DC by Seth Kahan and Linda Henman, and is being brought to Silicon Valley by Linda Popky--all Master Mentors and members of Alan Weiss' Million Dollar Consultant® Hall of Fame.
Session 1: How to Acquire Clients
Based on Alan Weiss’s acclaimed book by the same name and illustrated throughout by personal experience from over ten years of applying these principles, this session will cover:
- Identifying Targets of Opportunity
- Building Relationships with Economic Buyers
- Rebutting Objections Once and for All
- The Best Acquisition Sources
- Techniques for the Successful Practitioner
You will emerge from this session with a tight, focused strategy for targeting and acquiring new clients through new, repeat, and referral business.
Session 2: Value-Based Fees
Based on Alan Weiss's landmark book that explains clearly how to move from mediocre to exceptional in your ability to generate value and charge for it, Linda will drive these points home with his real life experience putting these tenets into practice. Topics include:
- The Lunacy of Times-and-Materials Models
- How to Establish Enthusiasm for Value-Based Fees
- How to Convert Existing Clients
- Fee Progression Strategies
You will finish this session with a clear action plan for raising your fees, zeroing in on value your clients will gladly pay for, and taking your practice to the next level in the fee progression strategy.
Session 3: How to Write a Proposal That’s Accepted Every Time
End forever the time-consuming and often frustrating process of writing a consulting proposal. Linda will explain the step-by-step process you’ll want to implement, the nine key components of a Million Dollar Proposal, and the Golden Rules for presenting it. As a result of this session, you will be able to:
- Write specific objectives, measures, and value statements.
- Present options for achieving the objectives.
- Move toward conceptual agreement.
- Write a proposal that will be accepted.
Each participant will be able to choose ONE of these books for free and the FIRST TEN to register will receive all three.
- How to Acquire Clients: Powerful Techniques for the Successful Practitioner,
- Value-Based Fees: How to Charge – and Get – What You’re Worth and,
- Million Dollar Consulting Proposals: How to Write a Proposal That’s Accepted Every Time
Mentor Program Members: $450